- Network with Other Professional Women. Interact with more than 150 women from many professions and industries at monthly luncheon meetings and events.
- Learn from Educational Speakers. No extra cost for luncheon speakers addressing topics relevant to your career and personal life.
- Participate in a Supportive Mentoring Program. Your opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge shared through peer-to-peer mentoring sessions.
- Join a Committee. Get more involved by joining a committee of special interest to you and support Management Women’s success.
- Enjoy Fun After-Hours Events. Another chance to network and get to know your fellow members at casual evening events held at member businesses.
- Give Back Through Scholarships. Attend annual fundraiser Heels, Hopes & Higher Education with proceeds benefitting Management Women’s scholarship program for women pursuing post-secondary education.
- Access Members-Only Contact Information. Join and receive website access to members-only names, company affiliations and contact information.
Membership in Management Women is open to women in EVERY career stage.
Whether currently employed, seeking employment, retired, a manager or not, YOU are encouraged to join our group of supportive Northeast Wisconsin women.
Want to learn more? Guests are welcome and encouraged to attend Management Women luncheons before submitting an application for membership. Contact our current membership committee chair to learn more. Click here for program and lunch details. To submit your Management Women application, please follow the appropriate instructions below.
Membership sis $200 annually. Your inital dues will be prorated based on the month you join and will be payable upon approval of your applications. Applications are approved monthly.
Your application will be sent electronically to our membership representative.