July 17, 2019 Meeting Minutes
President Jenn Endries called the meeting to order at 12 p.m. Introducing Lori O’Conner as the new V.P and asking all other board members to stand. Showed video on leadership and joining in.
Lori O’conner – VP after Hours
- Tues July 23rd Knight on the Fox Picnic and Cougars band 5-8
- July 31st lead and learn Ted talk David Steindl be happy be grateful Rasmussen college
- Vicki Linsen – Book Club August 13th We should all be Feminists St Brendan’s Inn 5-6 social dinner at 6 with discussion
Michelle Malloy – HHH
October 9th Silent Auction request forms available looking for basket items and wine. Money works too.
Sally Simon – Membership
New members Tammy Katers, Julie Aderhold, Sam Butterfield
Michelle Madol Sorenson - Program
Speaker for August Tori England Consultant Knowledge transfer part of your 2020 plan
Holly Mrstik -Accommodations
- Name tags were put out please put them back in the box in the proper place.
- Today's Guests: Brittner Burger, Sherry Lemmens, Jody Lemmens, Melissa Locy, Mary Osmond, Onnika Robishaw, Jamie Funderburg.
Jenn (invited members wishing to make a short one-minute announcement to come forward:
- Ashley Hiem – Bellin Health 5K looking for sponsors
- Rochelle Dean Gandrud antique classic a car show next weekend with food and a DJ
- Brehanna Skaletski – Big Brother and Big Sister thanked everyone for support in miles charity.
There being no further business to come before the membership, the meeting was adjourned at 12:16.